The City-County Information Technology Commission (CCITC) serves the City of Wausau, Marathon County, North Central Health Care (NCHC) and other local government entities by providing the planning, design, implementation and operation of cooperative Information Technologies solutions and services.
IT Analyst - Programmer
The purpose of this position is to research, analyze, plan, develop, implement and coordinate automated information system projects; provide assistance and advice regarding computer hardware and software use, capabilities and procedures.
- Bachelor’s in MIS, Computer Science or related field with three to five years computer programming and systems analysis experience.
- A combination of education and experience that provides equivalent knowledge, skills and abilities will be considered.
- Project management experience desired.
- Experience managing the development of complex interfaces between multiple vendors desired.
- Experience in C#, SQL, DNN, SSIS, SSRS desired.
Application deadline is Monday, April 29, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
Learn more and apply at TALEO.