Who Are We?
The CITY-COUNTY IT COMMISSION (CCITC) provides information technology (IT) support and services for the City of Wausau, Marathon County and North Central Health Care. CCITC also provides IT services to other local government agencies.
Who We Serve
- 70 Departments. 1900 Employees
- Citizens and Taxpayers of Marathon County
- Marathon County Government
- City of Wausau Government
- North Central Health Care (in 3 counties)
- Lincoln County Property Description
- Everest Metro, Rothschild, Kronenwetter, Mosinee Police Departments
- Marathon County Public Library including Branches
CCITC supports over 450 in-house developed and third party applications.
- Financial Systems
- Law Enforcement Software
- GIS Software
- Document Imaging Software
- Healthcare Solutions
- Land Records
This is only a partial list of the network services provided by CCITC.
- Installation, management & support of a Wide Area Network.
- Installation, management and support of Microsoft network server infrastructure (230 servers).
- Internet access over our existing dedicated fiber optic ISP connection.
- Installation, management and support of a sophisticated web filtering system
- Installation, management and support of an Exchange Email System
- Disaster recovery services including backup strategies.
- Installation, management and support for video conferencing (12 systems).
- Installation, management and support of IronPort.
- Onsite and remote technical support of PC’s, printers, and other peripheral devices (1800+).
- Installation, management and support for mobile access devices including laptops, tablets and smartphones (350+).
- Trained Helpdesk staff
- 24X7 On-call network and device support for critical systems.
Learn more about how we are funded and the specific services that we provide our customers.